Throw Away Your Glasses! Thousands Of People Improved Their Vision With This Method!
Throw Away Your Glasses! Thousands Of People Improved Their Vision With This Method! Our body is made of different types of muscles. And if we don’t use particular muscles for some times, they will become weaker and fragile over time.
For example, if someone hurt or broke his leg, and he is in bed or in wheelchair for some time, month or more, his leg muscles will become weaker. The some will happen for muscles around your eyes.
Doctors also say that if you wear glasses all the time, and you don’t exercise eye muscles daily or regularly , your vision will not be improved, but it will be weakened. As any other muscles in our body, muscles around eyes need regular exercises.
You need to follow these steps in the process of restoration and improving you vision:
- Massage particular points everyday
- On every 2 or 3 years you need to close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and try to avoid putting hard pressure on them
- Don’t wear glasses all the time
- You should practice specific gymnastics for your eyes. Follow the 16 exercises as shown on the image. ( Follow these lines with your eyes)
With the tips of you index and middle finger apply light pressure on your eyeball. In order to not feel pain , press slowly and lightly. After that, with your index finger press these spots.
Other tips for improving your eye vision:
- Try to avoid using mobile phones, laptops or tablets one to hours before going to bed
- While you are outside and walking, try to watch in distance far away
- Clean your eyes daily with lukewarm water
- Make in juicer carrot juice and consume it daily
- To improve your vision and strength your eyes muscles practice Indian exercise called Trataka.
What is Trataka?
Trataka is a model of meditation, where you should focus at middle distance concentrating at certain point such as small object, black spot, candle light, in order to strengthen eyesight. In this way you stimulate third eye and developing focus.
You should begin with focusing on symbol or some object, and stare it without making pauses, paying attention on every emotion and though. You must to release them in order to focus your mind on the symbol with clear thoughts.
If you notice that tears appear on your eyes, you need to close them down, and let them rest for few minutes. The most important thing of Trakata is to stand as much as possible, before you have tears coming from your eyes.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Family And Friends.
http://perfecthealthytips.com/throw-away-your-glasses-thousands-of-people-improved-their-vision-with-this-method/Health & Beautyeye issues,eye muscles,eye problems,eye vision,eyes,eyesight,glasses,improve vision,trataka,vision